COVID-19 Pandemic Update
Our policy on remote learning in the event of a classes movement to online learning due to a large outbreak of positive COVID-19 cases can be found here:
Remote Learning Plan
Please take the time to read our revised risk assessments and outbreak management plan in this section. We will still be focusing on hands, face, space and good ventilation. As always donations of antibacterial wipes and tissues are very very welcome!
If you need to contact us, the best way is via email which is checked regularly. You can also contact teachers via the contact us section in the class pages. Please note part time teachers will monitor their email on their working days.
Contact details are:
- Office Team: email@example.com
- Teachers for learning: Individual email addresses have been texted to all parents/carers
- Headteacher for weekend results: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will contact you as soon as we possibly can. There are a range of online resources for support:
- Warwickshire Welfare Scheme
- Bereavement support: Educational Psychology Service, Cruse (email@example.com or 0808 808 1677), NHS
- Family Information Service
- Domestic Abuse Helpline
- Citizens’ Advice Service
- Young Carers: 024 7621 7740
- Samaritans Helpline: 116 123 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Childline: 0800 1111
Please do check back regularly for updates. Thank you for your support.