COVID-19 Pandemic Update
Remote Learning Plan
During the COVID-19 pandemic, school remained open to children of critical workers and vulnerable children. All children were able to return to school on March 8th. We have taken great care to organise the classes into bubbles that have the same teaching, learning support and lunch time staff. Remote learning will be provided for classes if bubbles close or for children with individual health reasons. Our risk assessments are also in this section.
If you need to contact us, the best way is via email which is checked regularly. You can also contact teachers via the contact us section in the class pages. Please note part time teachers will monitor their email on their working days.
Contact details are:
- Office Team: email@example.com
- Teachers for learning: Individual email addresses have been texted to all parents/carers
We will contact you as soon as we possibly can. There are a range of online resources for support:
- Warwickshire Welfare Scheme
- Bereavement support: Educational Psychology Service, Cruse (firstname.lastname@example.org or 0808 808 1677), NHS
- Family Information Service
- Domestic Abuse Helpline
- Citizens’ Advice Service
- Young Carers: 024 7621 7740
- Samaritans Helpline: 116 123 or email email@example.com
- Childline: 0800 1111
Please do check back regularly for updates. Thank you for your support.