Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, St John’s is closed for the foreseeable future to the majority of children.
If you need to contact us, the best way is via email which is checked regularly. We are still making provsion for children of Key Workers, children with an EHCP and children who have an allocated social worker.
Contact details are:
- Office Team: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teachers for learning: Individual email addresses have been texted to all parents/carers
- SEND issues: email@example.com
- Mrs Baker: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr Barrow: email@example.com
We will contact you as soon as we possibly can. There are a range of online resources for support:
- Warwickshire Welfare Scheme
- Bereavement support: Educational Psychology Service, Cruse (firstname.lastname@example.org or 0808 808 1677), NHS
- Family Information Service
- Domestic Abuse Helpline
- Citizens’ Advice Service
- Young Carers: 024 7621 7740
- Samaritans Helpline: 116 123 or email email@example.com
- Childline: 0800 1111
Please do check back regularly for updates. Thank you for your support.
We have three main aims at St John’s Primary School and Nursery:
- That all our children are safe in our care.
- That all our children are happy.
- That all our children achieve their best, whatever their starting point.