School will reopen to all pupils on a phased return on Thursday 3rd and Friday 4th September.
We are following DfE guidance as we are still in the middle of a pandemic. This may be subject to change in the event of a local lockdown. To ensure a safe return, please do read all correspondence carefully.
Contact details are:
- Office Team: email@example.com
- Teachers for learning: Individual email addresses have been texted to all parents/carers
- SEND issues: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mrs Baker: email@example.com
- Mr Barrow: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will contact you as soon as we possibly can. There are a range of online resources for support:
- Warwickshire Welfare Scheme
- Bereavement support: Educational Psychology Service, Cruse (email@example.com or 0808 808 1677), NHS
- Family Information Service
- Domestic Abuse Helpline
- Citizens’ Advice Service
- Young Carers: 024 7621 7740
- Samaritans Helpline: 116 123 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Childline: 0800 1111
Please do check back regularly for updates. Thank you for your support.
We have three main aims at St John’s Primary School and Nursery:
- That all our children are safe in our care.
- That all our children are happy.
- That all our children achieve their best, whatever their starting point.